AionM2o Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion M2o Private Server Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Report - in game - problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Voldi

Voldi

Report - in game - problems Empty
PostSubject: Report - in game - problems   Report - in game - problems EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:55 am

Bound for Inggision(Campaign Quest-lvl 50 Elyos)
I did the quest but when it was time to talk to Outremous, to finish it, I couldn't. He has the completion icon above his head but when I clicked to talk with him I couldn't.
Plz check this to see if there is a problem with that quest or not. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Voldi

Voldi

PostSubject: Re: Report - in game - problems   Report - in game - problems EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:40 pm

In Inggison Dimaia Gate and Phanoe Gate do not work. You can't cross over (I tried by flying above but the game don't let you). Thus you can't do quests conserning Taloc's Hollow.

Last edited by Voldi on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Voldi

Voldi

PostSubject: Re: Report - in game - problems   Report - in game - problems EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Problem with mobs in instances. Mobs in instances have an insane life regenaretion, therefore it is impossible to kill them. U can hit them and lower theirs life but after 2 seconds they are fully replenished.

I will check mobs (except normall, they are ok) on the world map to see if they have the same problem and I will report back.

Unfortunately all bosses/elite/legenday/heroic mobs have the same problem. You hit them and they replenish life. Thus it is impossible for players to pick up some nice armor/weapons/jewelry.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Voldi

Voldi

PostSubject: Re: Report - in game - problems   Report - in game - problems EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:20 am

1. Fire Temple instance is totally empty. No mobs inside.

2. Shishir's Powerstone (usable only inside Taloc's) does not work.
Back to top Go down
Dekaron

PostSubject: Re: Report - in game - problems   Report - in game - problems EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Voldi wrote:
Problem with mobs in instances. Mobs in instances have an insane life regenaretion, therefore it is impossible to kill them. U can hit them and lower theirs life but after 2 seconds they are fully replenished.

I will check mobs (except normall, they are ok) on the world map to see if they have the same problem and I will report back.

Unfortunately all bosses/elite/legenday/heroic mobs have the same problem. You hit them and they replenish life. Thus it is impossible for players to pick up some nice armor/weapons/jewelry.
Thanks.

Next time test instances without invulnerability or invisibilty and you will see that mobs won't regen
in matter of speaking this is not a bug.

Last edited by Dekaron on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://aionm2o.board-directory.net
Dekaron

PostSubject: Re: Report - in game - problems   Report - in game - problems EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Voldi wrote:
1. Fire Temple instance is totally empty. No mobs inside.

2. Shishir's Powerstone (usable only inside Taloc's) does not work.

Fixed

Last edited by Dekaron on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dekaron

PostSubject: Re: Report - in game - problems   Report - in game - problems EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Voldi wrote:
In Inggison Dimaia Gate and Phanoe Gate do not work. You can't cross over (I tried by flying above but the game don't let you). Thus you can't do quests conserning Taloc's Hollow.

I will test it today
Back to top Go down
Voldi

Voldi

PostSubject: Re: Report - in game - problems   Report - in game - problems EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:40 am

Shishir's Powerstone still doesn't work. You can see the casting effect but it deals no damage to mobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report - in game - problems   Report - in game - problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Report - in game - problems
Page 1 of 1